1) I'm not the fig plucker,nor the fig pluckers' son,but I'll pluck figsTill the fig plucker comes.
2) One black beetle bled only black blood, the other black beetle bled blue.
3) How much wood could a woodchuck chuckif a wooodchuck could chuck wood?A woodchuck could chuck as much woodas a woodchuck would chuckif a woodchuck could chuck wood.
4) I thought a thought. But the thought I thought wasn't the thoughtI thought I thought.If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought,I wouldn't have thought so much.
5) The king would sing, about a ring that would go ding.
6) To begin to toboggan first, buy a toboggan.But do not buy too big a toboggan!Too big a toboggan is too big a toboggan to buy to begin to toboggan.
7) How many cans can a canner can if a canner can can cans?A canner can can as many cans as a canner can if a canner can can cans.
8) Six stick shifts stuck shut.Knapsack strap.
9) Where Molly had had "had had", "had had" had had the teacher's approval.
10) Miss Smith's fish-sauce shop seldom sells shellfish.